Tuesday 15 September 2009

Engaged!

On Saturday I got engaged, finally!

It is something that I have been waiting for and my OH knows that! We went away to Leeds for our first weekend away before I was pregnant, stayed at the lovely malmasion hotel, got far too drunk then he popped the question. It wasn't exactly romantic. He had choosen a ring, was waiting all night to do it, but wasn't sure when. So he asked when we got back to the hotel. By this time though I was worse for wear, the ring was a little tight, we passed out on the bed and when I woke at 3.30am my finger was very swollen! Luckily we were able to swap the ring when we got up on sunday.

I am wanting to get married next autumn. I love autumn. The wedding will have to be a budget wedding. I am going to reduce my hours further at work. We can manage on less money, and it is important that we still have plenty of family time together. I go back next monday, I don't feel as bad about it as I thought. It will be nice to regain a little part of me back, but I will still get full weeks off with H. I am only going to be working 16 days out of 35, hopefully reducing it to 14 days out of 35. Shifts, its too complicated to explain!

No comments:

background