Sunday 6 September 2009

Home Sweet Home


I have been away for the weekend, my first weekend away without my baby. I was supposed to be going on a family camping trip with some girls I know and there families, as we all have babies born in the same month, but it was rained off. I had been asked if I wanted to fill a place on a trip to London a while ago, but had arranged to go camping, so I went to London. I was in two minds whether to go, the baby, I have not been away from him much!! Then there was money, and the fact the girls had planned what they wanted to do so I would have to fit in with the plans.

I went though, it was free travel and accomodation, and my mum helped out with H whilst I was away. I did enjoy myself, but not as much as I would of liked to! I am annoyed we went all the way to london and spent all day saturday looking in shops on Oxford street for a pair of shoes for 1 person!! AHHH. There is so much to see, I didn't see the point of spending hours visiting busy multinational shops which we do actually have up North. I love shoes, but it was hell.

The good points of the weekend though was going to see Grease- it was fab, having a walk through Hyde Park and visiting the icebar, and coming home!!! God I never knew it was physically possible to miss someone so god damn much. I thought my heart was going to break. I am not in a hurry to leave him again! Though me and my other half have a night away planned next weekend!! Its been booked for ages, our first weekend away since the baby, just a shame I'm leaving him again!! I feel like crying, in fact I have felt like it all weekend. On that note I'm going to go and have a moment to myself, sob....sob!

No comments:

background