Sunday 30 August 2009

Family Holiday Weekends


We have had visitors this weekend, my Mum and Dad and their two dogs, Tia and Tallulah.



The dogs are 11 month old Jack Russell puppies and they attract so much attention wherever we go. We all went for a walk on the beach today, and they ran riot. My mum has had them since they were 11 weeks. When they were tiny they were the cutest thing you have ever seen, they are just so mischievous now.

I have not made any cards this weekend, though I have taken a few pictures. My dad forgot his camera, and said he needs a new battery for it. Though he did say I could borrow it for a bit to try it out. I wont have a clue how to use it! I took some pictures at the beach. I love the beach! Sunderland beach where we went today is not the most picturesque of places, but it is surprisingly nice for sunderland.

This evening I am going to have a glass of wine or two and sort out some craft supplies that my mum bought for me. She buys things where ever she goes for me!

No comments:

background