Monday 3 August 2009

Monday Monday

I don't know where today has gone? I have had a damanding baby today. I don't think he was impressed today with just me for company when he has been used to lots of attention over the weekend.

We went on our first family camping trip at the weekend. I struggled to find a campsite anywhere in the world, so ended up on one very close to my parents. The whole point of the trip was just to try out our tent. It was a bugger to put up. The instructions were rubbish. It also rained all day saturday! Luckily H was good and we did have a good time.

This evening I have been looking at all my supplies that I bought from the local craft shop that is closing down. I only spent a fiver and got some great things. I also want to do some scrapbooking for H's first year. The thing is I am not very creative and I start these things off and just leave them! Though I made a birthday card for my friend this evening, shame its her birthday tomorrow and it's going to be late!!! Oops.

No comments:

background