Friday 9 July 2010

What I've become

I have been avidly reading lots of blogs for ages now, though not updating mine. No one reads it anyway, but I like to put something on here just in case anyone i followed did read this.
I have been doing some card making but have mainly been overcome by sewing now a days!! Ha, something I have never done before but I have been patchworking. I don't have any pictures uploaded yet, I'll put some up another time. I'll put some other projects up instead....


That was a dresser that I bought from Ebay. It was £5. It was a horrible dark wood. Though I painted it white as usual!



This is a hi fi cabinet that I painted white, and its now my bathroom cupboard. I keep thinking of taking the glass out and putting a toile curtain up. I also love toile!!!


New fire place at my house. SOme tongue and groove panneling painted white, and some lovely new Laura Ashely Wallpaper.

And this is me...new hair..shorter and darker


Any decor, vintage, handmade blogs please recommend them to me. X

No comments:

background