Thursday 29 July 2010

Busy!

Well I had a busy weekend working last week! In my few days off I've had a couple of nice days with the boy at country shows, visiting Grandma, seeing steam trains and going to an auction. He was really good at the auction, slept for the first half, enjoyed watching it for a short while and then ate for the rest! I bought a few boxes of rubbish really! The items I wanted were bought by traders, infact just about everything was bought by one young man and one old old lady. I was a bit annoyed, but I suppose that's how people make their money. It just meant no bargains for me!

The boxes I did buy were by mistake really, dropped to £1, then once they'd enticed me in the rose to £7! I have some Meakin plates, Myott plates, Schumann plates and a lot of schumann style pieces. I think I need to have a car boot sale to get rid of it. If I can get £1 each for the bits then I'll get my money back!

I can't find my camera at the moment. I am lost without it! Its in the house somewhere. I have made my own union jack picture as well and wanted some feed back on it, as its not quite "there". Anyway its a mamouth weekend at work again. Roll on monday morning then family life will be resumed for 3 weeks, its nearly autumn!!! I am the only one who looks forward to autumn?

1 comment:

VINTAGE HEART said...

Hi, just thought i would show support for another northern girl with the same mad passions and likes as me, so hello and i will be back, havent been to an auction for ages but you have made me want to go to one now !!linda

background